Friday, March 30, 2007

Moving Right Along with MYOMF

There are a few things to talk about at My One Million Friends. First and most importantly there is a New Friend. His handle is "Rich Jerk" and his link brings you to a Rich Jerk Website.
This may be something that can assist you if you are trying to make some money on the internet. You are welcome to browse the information at his link and take advantage of what the Rich Jerk has to offer. I also added a new page to the website. I noticed some comments around the web that indicated that I might not have been clear enough about some issues. One issue is why I can't make any promises or guarantees about putting your picture on "My One Million Friends" . You can see the page here ------> Death and Taxes. Your Friend, Xinfinitum

No comments: